NangAntap Baca Komik v1.3.0 beta tester. Only for G+ communities at this moment. Join now.
Join by invitation: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111484562601923732324
I'm Roor, I hope someone remembers me... I made some emulators some time ago: AdriPSX, DuoS DSEmu, and some others that surely no one knows.
Anyway, since middle 2014 I begun refactoring my old PS2 Emu project; and now it runs games and plays with an acceptable degree of performance.
I was planning on renaming it, right now it is just generic "ps2emu" (tentatively "Connectix Ps2emu").
Features so far:
- Good compatibility, plays most (but not all) commercial games from ISOs.
- HLE Based. It doesn't require a BIOS.
- Doesn't use any plugin at all.
- Small footprint : it's only 1.2Mb in total.
- Requires CPU with SSE2 support.
- Requires DirectX 9 with shader 2.0 support.
- Supports MemoryCard files, but no SaveStates.
- Has SD (original res) and HD (high res) modes, for enhanced graphics.
- Runs fairly well on Intel I5, Windows 8, without external GPU which I use for tests.
I plan to do a limited release (for testers only) by next Monday.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested.